Moonset on the Meseta

Moonset on the Meseta

Friday, April 4, 2014

Santa Marina. At casa pepa

We started walking a bit before 9 this morning from Negreira, and it has been raining the entire 20 plus km to Casa Pepa, an albergue in the hamlet of Santa Marina.

The rain blew in misty sheets across fields of flowers, and tracks through Eucalyptus covered hills ran with water like streams.

I packed my fanny pack away inside my pack, and put my camera in my pocket, but it was pretty wet for picture taking.

Tomorrow we will head toward Muxia at the Hospital Junction.

There is one other American woman here and a funeral is going on in the church across the street. Rain continues to fall.

We hope it will be better tomorrow, as the countryside is beautiful. Our spirits are good despite the dampness.

Linnea

From a pilgrim on the road of life

A pilgrim on the road of life

▶ Show quoted text

No comments:

Post a Comment